About the Moot:
Indore Institute of Law, Indore, after the success of its seven chapters of National and International Law fests, this year we come up with our flagship event i.e. 1st Nirmala Devi Bam National Moot Court Competition, to test and enhance the research and advocacy skills among the upcoming generation of the legal fraternity.
The competition is open for students of LLM, LL.B (three years course), B.A. LL.B., B.B.A.LL.B, B.Com LLB, BSc LLB, BSW LLB (five years course) from any Law College/ Institution/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Indore Institute of Law, Indore, Madhya Pradesh (India).
The Registration form, rules
The hard copy of the
- Registration starts: 5th March 2019
- Registration closes: 15th April 2019
- Memorial Submission (Soft Copy): 20th April 2019
- Memorial Submission (Hard Copy): 25th April 2019
- Competition dates: 10th to 12th May
- Winner: INR 31000
- First Runners Up: INR 21000
- Second Runners Up: INR 11000
- Best Advocate: Gold Medal
- Best Memorial: INR 11000
- Best Researcher: INR 11000
- Best Speaker: INR 11000
- Participation Certificates to all Participants
For further details, please
BIPASHA BANDOPADHYAY – +91-
TUSHAR KUMRAWAT – +91-91111
For the brochure, click here.
For the registration form, click here.
We are honored to become a part of this event, as Media Partner. indianlegalsolution.com as Media Partner for this Event.