IPU CET- LAW
IPU CET Law Entrance Examination is for students who are willing to get admissions into Five Year Integrated Law Programs that include B.A.+L.L.B. and B.B.A.+L.L.B.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is the examination conducting body that organizes. The 11 colleges affiliated with GGSIPU are offering this course.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification Required for LLB – candidates must Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for unreserved category students (45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD category) and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
- Qualification Required for LLM – LL.B Degree as required by the Bar Council of India for Enrollment as an Advocate or an equivalent Law Degree from a Foreign University, with not less than 55% marks.
- There is no age limit.
How to apply ?
- Visit – https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/64709/Instruction.html
- Read all the instructions carefully before proceeding with the submission of your application.
- Select the ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given and Click on the Start button given at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Sign-up by filling-up Course Applied; Category; Candidate Name, Mobile Number and EMail-ID. After clicking the submit button/ tab, the candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered E-mail ID during Signing.
- Now, Click the “LogOut” tab (given on top right corner) and re-log.
- You have to Re-login and Click on the “Go To Application” tab for filling-up Eligibility Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload a digital image of Photo, Signature, Documents, etc. as per the instructions provided therein.
- After uploading Photograph and Signature, click on the “Preview” tab and check whether particulars filled are correct in all respects. In case of any error, the same can be edited before finally clicking the “SUBMIT” tab.
- Then you have to make a fee payment of Rs. 1000 in order to submit your application form which can be done via online or offline modes.
Note – The correction window will be open for a few days in April 2020. This will be the last chance to make any corrections in the form.
Helpdesk – For Technical queries/clarifications relating to the filling up of your application, you can contact the Helpdesk at Email: email@example.com or Phone No: 022-68202727.
Syllabus and Examination Pattern :-
The entrance exam will cover four basic subjects of – English Language and Comprehension, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode (Paper-pencil mode)
- Each of the 4 subjects will have a weightage that is an equal number of questions.
- Test duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 minutes)
- Number of Questions: 150 questions (MCQ Type)
- Total marks: 600.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response. Candidates must note that multiple responses of a question will be treated as the wrong answer.
The question paper will be mainly based on the standard of questions of class 12th and equivalent. And will consist of questions pertaining to below-mentioned topics : –
- English section will consist of questions on – Use of prepositions, articles, Sentence Construction, Narration, Comprehension, Vocabulary, etc.
- General Knowledge will consist of questions on – National Culture and History, Geography and Natural Resources, Science and Technology, International and National Events, etc.
- The reasoning will consist of questions on – Numerical reasoning and Logical reasoning.
- Legal Aptitude will consist of questions on – General Legal Awareness, Understanding and Application of Legal Principles, etc.
Participating Institutes :-
- Delhi Institute of Rural Development
- Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
- Sri Krishna College of Education
- University School of Law & Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus – School of Law
- Ideal Institute of Management and Technology
- Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology
- Delhi Metropolitan Education
- Chander Prabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law
- BLS Institute of Technology Management
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies (MAIMS Delhi)
ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR PREPARATIONS CHAMPS 🙂