UNNATI – The Knowledge hub for civil aspirants is organising the second edition of Uthan Youth Parliament – ‘SATTA :The power of words’.
We are proud to announce that the delegates applications for the youth parliament are open.
Dates : 28th – 29th July’18
Venue :Faculty of Social Science, North Campus, University of Delhi
‘SATTA: The power of words’ will host 9 Committees with thought – provoking agendas and we are inviting great dignitaries to address our delegates.
We are proud to announce the following committee and agendas to help you choose the right platform to speak your mind:-
1. Lok sabha – The Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill, 2018.
2. Rajya sabha – National language bill.
3. Citizen dialogue Forum- Review of current education policy.
4. Opposition parties meet – Formation of grand alliance/ महागठबंधन for future elections.
5. Stakeholders meet – Review of laws relating to sexual offences with special emphasis on marital rape and gender neutrality.
6. Niti Ayog – Planning and development of employment opportunities in India.
7. AIPPM – Deliberation upon interstate water and land disputes.
8. Constituent Assembly Debate – Discussion on fundamental rights and Directive principles of state policy.
9. National Press – Reporters, Editors, Photographers, Cartoonists, Videographers.
Stun the World with the Power of your Speech at ‘SATTA : The power of words’ and get additional perks to build the most attractive portfolios ever!
Perks for Delegates :
1) Get a chance to interact with IAS, IRS officers and MPs.
2) An amazing experience of being a part of a national level conference.
Get felicitated by Member of Parliament or an IAS officer.
4) Certificate signed by an IAS officer to all the participants and Letter of Appreciation to the best ones.
5) Prizes to the winners worth 2 lakh rs.
6) Constitution of India book as a token of respect to the top participants.
7) Trophies to the best delegates, special mention and high commendation of all the Committees.
8) Parliamentary Mementos to the winners.
9) Parliamentary Visit to all the participants.
10) Goodies, Gift hampers and many more.
REGISTER NOW as we look forward to welcome you to the much awaited event of fierce debating, witty retorts and some engaging rebuttals.
Click on the link below to register :
Delegate application – https://goo.gl/forms/
Press Application – https://goo.gl/forms/
Visit Our Facebook Page For Further Details:-
Contact : Ms. Jyoti Gupta (9312941753) or mail us at email@example.com