The LAW Learners (TLL) is an organization which is aimed at providing FREE Certificate Courses to the people (including both legal and non-legal fraternity) on diverse areas of Law – 9 at present. We started with the aim to make Law accessible, simple and comprehensible for even the simplest section of the Population. The latest number of enrollments to our different Certificate Courses has reached a count of approximately 2200. We have also tied up with Professors at NLU’s to impart legal education to all those who could not get a chance to learn from them. Presently we have more than 40 Interns working for the Cause, and have received more than 500 Applications for Internship. All are services are free of cost and shall remain so. We work for the aim of providing free legal education to the nation. We also organize Competitions, Internships, Quizzes, Online Workshops. Further, we are about to organize a Conference soon. Moreover, we have launched a Journal The Indian National LAW Review with esteemed dignitaries on board the Editorial Team. All are services are absolutely free. We have recently been Incubated by Gujarat National Law University and funded by Gujarat Government.
ABOUT THE QUIZ
We are glad to announce the 5th Edition of our Online Quiz Competition. Our first Four Law Quizzes witnessed a Registration of over 400 participants. We are glad to announce our Fifth National Law Quiz. We hope you are excited as you are. We expect to make it an enjoyable and enriching experience for all.
PRELIMS – 29th and 30th November ’18
FINALS – 1st December ’18
LAST DATE TO APPLY – 27th November ’18 11:59 P.M.
The quiz shall take place online via Whatsapp.
REWARDS AND PRIZES
- Top 3 Participants – The Winner, Runner up and the Second Runner up get Prizes and Gift Hampers Worth Rs. 2000 including Merit Certificates.
- 4th and the 5th Rankers shall receive Free Publication Opportunity in The Indian National LAW Review including Recommendation Letters.
- The next 5 Rankers shall receive Internship Opportunities with The LAW Learners including Merit Certificates.
- All Participants who make it to TOP 40 and reach the Finals shall receive a Participation Certificate.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- There is no restriction on the eligibility to participate. Any Indian citizen can participate in the Quiz.
- The Quiz shall take place in two Rounds i.e. PRELIMS and FINAL.
- The SYLLABUS for the Prelims and the Final Round of the TLL Fifth National LAW Quiz is – CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, CRIMINAL LAW AND LEGAL AWARENESS.
- The Prelims round shall consist of Basic Questions of the above fields. There shall be 25 Questions. They would be of easy to moderate level.
- The Final round shall consist of Advanced level Questions of the above fields only. There shall be 40 Questions. They would be of moderate to hard level. The questions would be tougher than the Prelims round but very doable.
- Top 40 participants of the Prelims round move to the Final Round.
- There shall be NO negative marking.
- The RESULTS of the Prelims shall be declared on 30th November ’18 by 11 P.M. The RESULTS of the Final round shall be declared on 2nd December ’18 by 5 P.M.
There is a NOMINAL Registration Fees of Rs. 15. This is merely for the maintenance and handling.
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply by Clicking here
You may directly fill the google form here.
The Brochure is attached with the mail.
All the Details are available on the Website – https://www.thelawlearners.com/law-quiz-1
You may reach out to us anytime at [email protected]
Contact us at 7906381754, 7007404078