1st Edition LAW-QUEST ONLINE QUIZ COMPETETION
MANTHAN INDIA SUMMIT presents 1st Edition Law-Quest Online Quiz Competition, supported by Indian Legal Solution. Manthan India Summit has been active in organizing MUNs and Youth Parliaments across India earlier.
• Preamble to the Constitution
• Fundamental Rights and Constitutional Remedies
• Directive Principles of State Policy
• Fundamental Duties
• Union and States Council of Ministers (Union and State)
• Parliament & State Legislature
• Union and State Judiciary
• Emergency Provisions
• Amendments to the Constitution
• Recent Developments to the Constitution of India
• Important Features of the Constitution of India
• Contribution of famous jurists to the Constitution of India
Registration Link :- https://forms.gle/hSsyjn8fibd1YYYb6
Registration & Participation Procedure
Registration fee – Rs. 100 only.
Candidates are required to register and pay the required amount.
The successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
Payment can be made through
Paytm/ Google Pay/ Phone Pay – 8789978722
Quiz date – 25th April, 2020
Quiz timing – 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
• The quiz will be online.
• The question paper will include questions in MCQs.
• The participants can participate from their home or hostel with the use of laptops or mobile phones according to their convenience.
PRIZES & CERTIFICATES
There shall be the following prizes:
Winner – ₹1000 Cash prize with Merit certificate
Runner up– ₹500 Cash prize with Merit certificate
Merit Certificate for top 10 Rank Holders
E-certificate of participation Shall be given to every participant.
Other perks: Top 10 rankers will get one free publication in E-Journal from Indian Legal Solution (ILSJCCL& ILSIJLM) will ISSN.
RULES & REGULATIONS
• Quiz will be of 80 questions.
• Time provided will be 60 minutes.
• Each correct answer shall carry 4 mark and every incorrect answer shall carry 1 negative marks.
• The last date of registration is 24th April 2020.
• No extra time will be provided to any participants.
• In case of tie, the one who would have less number of attempts will be given priority as the result will be decided on the basis of accuracy.
• The decision of organising committee will be fair and final.
+91-7979962994 / 8789978722