Call For Papers – Indian Law Conclave @JLU Bhopal, 29 June – 1 July, 2018 – Submit by 31 May
About Indian Law Conclave
Indian Law Conclave is a three-day National Conference organized by Adhrit Foundation, INY Foundation, and Model Governance Foundation at Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal from 29th June – 1st July, 2018. Focus areas of the Conclave would be Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism, Constitutional Law, Corporate Law, Cyber Law, Intellectual Property Law, International Law, and Maritime Law.
The Conclave will have both Formal and Informal events. Formal events include Keynote Presentations, Paper Presentation Competition, and Group Discussions. Informal events include Open Forum, Cultural Night and Ethnic Fashion Show, Life Mapping Exercise, Dance and Music performances. Workshops and Mini Bootcamps on Entrepreneurship, Governance, Leadership, Public Policy, Research Methodology, Self Management, and Social Media will be also conducted during the Conclave.
Call for Papers
The Organizing Committee of Indian Law Conclave hereby invites original research papers and case studies on the following themes for presentation at Indian Law Conclave 2018 and publication in a book with an ISBN:
- Changing Landscape of Legal Systems in India
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Cyber Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Law
- Maritime Law
*Topic can be chosen from any one of the eight themes mentioned above.
1. The submission is open to all students, research scholars, teachers and professionals around the world.
- Co-authorship shall be permitted. There is no bar on the number of co-authors.
- All authors must register separately as delegates for the main event.
- The work should be original, and must not be previously published or must not be in the stage of submission/consideration anywhere else.
- The word limit, excluding footnotes, endnotes, references, and bibliography can range between 2500-7500 words.
- An abstract should be written at the beginning, explaining the aims and motives of the paper. Word limit: 250-750 words.
- Submissions should be made in MS Word format.
- Main Text – Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified, with a margin of an inch on all sides.
- Footnotes – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted.
- Citation Mode – Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition)
- Bibliographies or reference lists are welcome, but not necessary.
- Each submission must be accompanied with a short description about the author(s).
- A soft copy of the research paper must be uploaded at www.indianlawconclave.com/research.htmlby 31 May, 2018.
First Prize + Certificate + Rs. 5000
Second Prize + Certificate + Rs. 3000
Third Prize + Certificate + Rs. 2000
- Registration for India Law Conclave 2018 is mandatory for participation in this competition.
- Types of Research Papers: Literature Review, Exploratory/Original Research, Case Study, Descriptive, Commentary or a mix of various types.
- Our Editorial Board will provide detailed comments to author(s) in case their paper needs revision and improvement.
- A Publication Certificate will be issued to the contributor(s) whose research paper(s)/case study(ies) is/are selected for publication in the book.
- Participation Certificate will be issued to all the participants of Indian Law Conclave 2018. No separate participation certificate will be issued for participation in this competition.
The paper can be presented through any of the two methods:
- PowerPoint Presentation – The paper can be presented through a PowerPoint presentation. It must not contain more than 15 slides.
- Video Presentation – The paper can be presented through a high definition video.
Note: Discussion on every presentation will be facilitated during the conference.
Publication in the Book
- Selected presented papers will be published free of cost in a book having an ISBN.
- Non-presented papers will not be considered for publication.
For any other queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org visit http://www.indianlawconclave.com/call-for-papers.html.
Note:Indian Law Conclave will also witness a workshop on Legal Research Methodology, a session on introduction to effective CV, cover letter, and Statement of Purpose, and a number of other networking and learning opportunities. For a detailed list of events, participants may visit the agenda at http://www.indianlawconclave.com/agenda.html.