About the Conference
We, the members of IILM Law School, join our nation in celebrating the Samvidhan Diwas also known as Constitution Day on 26th November 2021. To mark this occasion, we are holding a Two-Days International Conference on “Electoral Integrity and the Constitution of India” wherein we engage with various issues relating to constitutional democracy in India and to celebrate this we proudly invite papers from the Academicians, Judicial Officers, Researchers, Professionals, Practitioners, Students of law, commerce and management, and other stakeholders on the emerging issues and related areas on the broader sub-themes given below. Considering the seriousness of the ongoing pandemic situation, we intend to hold the conference in the Virtual mode only.
Electoral Integrity and The Constitution of India
- Comparative perspectives on Elections
- Election Commission of India and its working
- Towards Decriminalization of Politics in India – A critical analysis
- Right to Vote – Participation in Democracy
- Regulation of Hate Speeches
- Analysis of Political Funding
- Exit Polls in Democracy
- Threats to democracy
- Role of Media in Elections
- Anti-Defection Laws
- Electoral Laws in India
- The influence of caste and religion in election
Note: – We also intend to publish the proceedings of the conference in the form of a book with an ISBN Number with a reputed publisher.
1) Submission of Abstract and Research questions: November, 15th, 2021
2) Conference Date: November 25th & 26th, 2021
Guidelines for Submission
Original and unpublished research papers are invited for presentation in the multi-disciplinary areas related to the conference theme
- An abstract along with research question should not exceed 300 words; five relevant keywords should be listed directly under the abstract. The cover page should include Name, Address, E-mail ID, Contact number and the name of the College/University/Firm along with the address of the author/s. In case of co- authorship, the cover page should include details of both the authors. The paper should be in doc. format.
- The paper must be in a single-column layout with margins justified on both sides.
· The Headings should be in font size 14, bold and Times New Roman, centre-aligned.
· The Sub-Headings should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, Left-aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and justified.
- The length of a paper should not be less than 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 spacing and should be according to the ILI Footing style.
- There is no Registration Fee.
· A maximum number of two co-authors per paper will be allowed with no additional fees.
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and Papers should be mailed only to e-mail id: [email protected]. The subject title for the email must be ‘’ Electoral Integrity and the Constitution of India: Call for Papers Submission”
Best Paper Awards
One Best Research Papers will be announced and awarded with a Best Research Paper Certificate.
E-Certificate shall be provided to all the participants.
Faculty convenor – Aastha Thakur – [email protected]