NUJS Kolkata’s 6th DD Basu Constitutional Law Essay Competition [Prizes Worth Rs. 8K]: Submit by Feb 13
The Constitutional Law Society of the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (NUJS) is pleased to announce the Sixth Durga Das Basu Essay Competition.
The topic for this year is – CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTIONS IN INDIA
We have left the topic fairly open-ended, and participants can choose a specific theme/issue that falls within the ambit of the topic.
Please send your entries to email@example.com.
Deadline for submission is 11:59 PM on February 13th, 2018.
The minimum word limit is 4000 words, and the maximum word limit is 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- The winning participant/team will be awarded a Winner’s Certificate and a Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000.
- The participant/team placed second will be awarded a Runner-Up Certificate and a Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000.
- A Certificate of Merit will be issued to the next 2 participant/teams.
Please feel free to contact us in case you need any further clarifications.
- Varun Kannan (+91 9836563638)
- Tejas Popat (+91 9867378288)
- Ishani Moulik (+91 9836783883)