Eligible Candidates are being invited for the role of Associate – Tax at Mumbai office.
A career within International Tax Services will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC address their cross border tax needs both locally and globally by managing their global tax rates, finding areas of cost reduction, and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities. You’ll gain a global perspective and an awareness of tax issues stemming from changes to evolving business structures and geographic expansions.
Our International Tax Services Generalist – Practice Support team advises PwC Client Services team advises clients on tax laws and reporting, legislation and planning strategies based on the geography and jurisdiction. You’ll be assisting our team with local tax laws, reporting requirements, statutory filings, corporate strategy, transfer pricing and indirect tax and other international taxation needs.
● To handle litigation assignment under the guidance of the seniors which include :
– Reading the appeal papers and deciding the papers required for preparation of the matter
– Regularly liasioning with the client team across location for preparation of the matter
– Briefing the issues involved in the appeal to the senior
– Preparing factual paper book after discussion with the seniors
– Carrying out legal research on various propositions and preparing legal paper book thereafter
– To assist the seniors in briefing the Partner
– To take adjournments before the Tribunal
● Overseeing the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts.
To qualify for the same an Associate will need:
● To be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with 0-2 year of relevant experience or a person who has a Degree in law from a recognised University with 0-2 year of relevant experience.
● Thorough technical knowledge of Direct Tax, International Tax and Transfer Pricing issues
● Well versed with various Rules and Procedures regarding filing of appeals, functioning of the Tribunal etc.
● Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills
● Other prerequisite skills include:
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong analytical and numerical skills
– Good interpersonal and networking skills
– Number crunching ability
– Efficiency in MS office and report writing skills
– Motivated, creative and decisive in approach to problem solving
– Ownership and responsibility of clients/tasks delegated
- B.Com, C.A. / B.Com, C.A., LLB / LLB
- Experience 0-2 years (post qualification)
- SBU Tax Controversy & Dispute Resolution
To Apply Click Here