Purpose of the role :
We are looking for a talented lawyer to support our dynamic, aggressive and fast paced work environment digital business of Culver Max Entertainment Private Limited (formerly known as Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited) – Sony LIV along with data protection compliances for the company.
Key Result Areas:
The role demands for the lawyer to wear different hats and be responsible for a diverse range of licensing, commissioning, underlying works, technology, partnership, bundling, sales, gaming, marketing, regulatory and pre-litigation aspects with key focus on data protection. In order to achieve the foregoing mentioned tasks, the relevant lawyer would be required to work closely with the Commercial and Business teams, respectively and provide constant support in the best interest of the organisation.
Educational & Work Experiences / Key Requirements:
- LL.B. (undergraduate law degree) from a recognized university in India.
- PQE of 2-5 years of legal experience (with several years of experience at leading global law firm(s) and/or in-house at a major multinational corporations), preferably with some portion of that experience in commercial transactions and intellectual property issues.
- 1–2 years in the Media & Entertainment Industry (more specifically in the OTT space).
- Candidate with prior experience in data protection & privacy laws will be preferred, but it’s not mandatory.
Critical Competencies: Technical
- Should have knowledge of the media rights.
- Ability to understand the digital business.
- Good presentation skills and must be well versed with technology and processes
Click here to apply.