About the Moot:
Bahra University, Shimla Hills, is organizing its 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2019 which is based on Criminal Law. The competition will provide a platform to students across the nation to put on & display their advocacy skills, practical application of laws, to refine their research capabilities, to build up their confidence and professional ethics.
The competition is open for students of LL.B three years or B.A., LL.B. five years course during the current academic year. Team Composition: Speaker 1, Speaker 2 and Researchers.
Location and date:
Registration procedure, deadline and fee details:
- The Registration form complete with all Team Details must be submitted online by 25TH MARCH, 2019 (nmccbu2019[at]gmail.com).
- A registration fee of Rs. 5000.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form.
- Teams should clearly mention the names of all participants in the team, including course, year/semester of study and contact no.
- No team would be facilitated with the certificates during the competition. The same shall be provided only in the Valedictory Ceremony. No certificates will be sent through courier.
All the participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending an email consisting of a scanned copy of registration form and Demand Draft to nmccbu2019[at]gmail.com on or before 25th March 2019.
Registration by post:
The duly filled in hard copies of the Registration Form along with a demand draft of INR 5,000/- (Indian Rupees Five Thousand Only) must reach the Organizers by 30-03-2019.
Last date to register: March 25
Moot Court dates: April 24-25.
- Pranav Kaushal: 7807237063
- Lakshay Bansal: 9816990553
- Shyam Pratap: 7726929361
For further clarifications please free to contact Bahra University Moot Court Society at [email protected]