Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida feels elated to announce its 1st ever Client Counseling Competition on 5th April 2019. Delhi Metropolitan Education is a premier Educational Institute affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi. The college offers B.A.LLB(H), B.BA.LLB(H), B.A. (JMC) and BBA course with premium quality infrastructure and excellent academic facilities to provide a dynamic and clinical ground for success. It is promoted by the founders of Mayoor School, Noida (in collaboration with GC MAYO College, Ajmer) and DPS World School, Noida Extention. Our vision at DME is “to create an inspirational setting where global standards of learning, ethical professional practices and academic and scholarly deliberations are practised towards attaining individual growth.”
- Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. Three Year/Five Year Degree program in the aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
- There can be a maximum of 3 Teams from one university/college.
Venue: Delhi Metropolitan Education, B-12, Sector-62, Noida, U.P. – 201301
The composition of Teams
- Each team shall consist of only TWO participants.
- Registration is on first come first serve basis and it’s open to first 20 Teams.
- All teams must also send an e-mail to [email protected] of their soft-copy of registration Form and Demand Draft, latest by 15th March 2019
- Teams from the same college/university can send a common draft for the whole amount.
- All the participants shall carry their College/University Identity Cards at the time of registration as well as at all times thereafter, during the competition. Participants are advised to carry photocopies of all duly filled forms that have been submitted to the organizers.
- Online Intimation by Institution: 16th February 2019
- Last date for online Registration: 15th March 2019
- Last date for Registration through hard copy: 20th March
- Date of Competition: 5th April, 2019
- Winner: Winner Trophy, Rs. 5,000/- cash prize and Certificate.
- Runner up: Runner up Trophy, Rs. 3,000/- cash prize and Certificate.
- Participants: Participation Certificates.
- Mr Rishabh Karan Mehta (Senior Advisor): – +91- 9818018157
- Ms. Vallabha Gulati (Advisor): – +91-9818217182
- Mr Alekshendra Sharma(Student Coordinator): – +91-9871669577
- Mr Anshuman Gupta (Student Coordinator): – +91-8532001543