This course has been designed to give you an insight into the perspectives of Human Rights. This course will enhance your expertise over the subject and will be an important value in addition to your CV. This course is designed by people having expertise over the subject matter and every module is made in simple language.
*On successful completion of 6 batches, we are happy to announce the 7th batch for Certificate Course on Human Rights.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- To disseminate information about Human Rights and Duties.
- To sensitize the learner about Human Rights issues and develop a basic understanding of Human Rights and their enforcement.
- To create awareness about moral, ethical, social and democratic values.
- To acquaint the student with international, regional and national organization structure of human rights.
- To make the students aware of their fundamental rights and fundamental duties.
- This course helps in knowing ways and means to protect your Human Rights against unjustified actions by any Government Agency, Army, Police, Private Citizens/ Companies, or even Court Action.
DURATION: 45 Days
Applications are open for the 28th & 31st of October, batch of the course.
Mr. Mrinal Raj: 8709359945
Payment Details :
Amount: र1500. (Diwali Special Discount: र 100)
Total Payable fee for batch 7th is र 1400/only.
After Payment, send the screenshot or details for confirmation of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Reviewed by National/International Professors
Dr. Dobrescu Andreia.
Romanian-American University, Bucharest, Romania.
Dr. Prachi Motiyani
Assistant Professor of Law, University School of Law,
Principal, Kadambari Memorial College, Nepal.