4th National Online Quiz Competition @ Law Corner- Register by 15th September
Law Corner is an emerging Web Portal for Law Students & Law Teachers all over India. Law Corner Started its journey in the year 2018. The objects of creating Law Corner were to provide multiple legal information in one platform.
Visitors to Law Corner will find a wide range of features that include Judgments, Articles, Legal Updates, News updates, Career Advice, Interviews, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events, etc.
About the Competition
It gives us immense pleasure to share that propelled by the success of the 1st Law Corner Online Quiz Competition 2018, 2nd National Online Quiz Competition on Indian Constitution 2019, 3rd National Online Quiz Competition on Indian Constitution 2020, Law Corner has now decided to follow in the footsteps and host the 4th National Online Quiz Competition on Indian Constitution 2020.
Who Can Participate?
We look forward to participation from researchers and students from Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities of India. Post Graduate students & Professionals are also eligible to participate.
Prizes and Certificates:
- Winner of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- + Certificate of Excellence + Free Publication Opportunity in ISSN approved Journal.
- First runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 1500/- and + Certificate of Excellence + Free Publication Opportunity in ISSN approved Journal.
- Second runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Excellence + Free Publication Opportunity in ISSN approved Journal.
- A ‘certificate of participation’ (e-certificate) shall be awarded to all participants.
- To register CLICK HERE.
- Last Date of Registration: Tuesday, 15th September 2020.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 200/- per participant.
Payment of Registration fees:
- Payment of registration fees can be made only through PAYTM/Google Pay in favor of mobile number – 8641081585.
- Pay by your Card – CLICK HERE
Rules for the Competition:
- Only Citizens of India, irrespective of age, gender, the profession can participate.
- Only Individual Participant can register.
- The subject of the online quiz competition shall be “Constitutional Law of India“.
- The Quiz shall be conducted Online mode only.
- The Link shall be made available to the Participants via Email.
- The Quiz shall Comprise of 30 Questions (1 Mark each) which are required to be solved in just 10 Minutes.
- The Quiz shall commence at 06:00 PM on 19.09.2020.
- The Questions shall be MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- No Negative Marking.
- The results shall be declared latest by 20.09.2020.
- In case of tie in marks, the winner shall be decided on the basis of time the participant has spent to complete the quiz.
- The Law Corner team shall not be liable for any problem on the account of poor Internet Connection on your Part.
Mobile Number – 8641081585 or 8436488805
Email – [email protected]