Lex Research Hub & Law Corner is proud to announce 1st National Level Article Writing Competition, 2019.
Law Corner is an emerging Web Portal for Law Students & Law Teachers all over India. Law Corner Started its journey in the year 2018. The objects of creating Law Corner were to provide multiple legal information in one platform.
Visitors to Law Corner will find a wide range of features that include Judgments, Articles, Legal Updates, News updates, Career Advice, Interviews, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events, etc.
Lex Research Hub
Lex Research Hub is an online learning platform for the scholar, founded with an objective to provide study materials, job-related information, information relating to curriculum activity, guidance for the competitive examinations and offer courses for the students of management, law, social sciences, andprofessionals.
The article should be based on any themes related to Social Science, Management and Law.
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or postgraduate course and Professionals.
Last Date of Registration – 20th April 2019
Last Date of Submission – 30th April 2019
Declaration of Result- 10th May 2019
Single Author- Rs-300/- Only
Co-Author- Rs-500/- Only (Co-Authorship is allowed up to two)
- The article must be submitted in English only.
- The article should be the original work of the Authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The article published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the Author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the article.
- The word limit for the article is 3000 – 4000 words. The word limit is not inclusive of footnotes.
- The article should be typed in the font – Times New Roman with font size 12 pt and Line Spacing of 1.5.
- Every citation must follow the ILI Style. The footnotes must be typed in the font – Times New Roman with font size 10 pt and Line Spacing of 1.
- The margins should be 1″ or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- All text should be justified.
The article should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
The article must be submitted in MS Word format to [email protected].
1st Prize: 3000/- + Medal + Certificate of Merit (Hard Copy) + Internship Opportunity + Discount Vouchers of 30% for Next Event.
2nd Prize: 2000/- + Medal + Certificate of Merit (Hard Copy) + Internship Opportunity + Discount Vouchers of 30% for Next Event.
3rd Prize: 1500/- + Medal + Certificate of Merit (Hard Copy) + Internship Opportunity+ Discount Vouchers of 30% for Next Event.
All Selected Articles will be Publish on Our website.
All the participants will get participation certificates (E-certificate).
FOR THE PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES:
- PAYTM – 8001324635