5 Simple steps for GST Registration in India.
Step 1: Arrange for Basic documents.
Step 2: Make Payment
Step 3: Our Advocates will prepare & file GST documents.
Step 4: Get your GST number.
Online GST Registration @ र2100
Documents for Registration
PAN Card of owner/ directors/ partners.
Bill of Electricity/ Telephone, Rent Agreement or Letter of Consent (NOC).
MOA/ AOA or Partnership Deed
Letter of Authorisation for signatory.
Bank statement/ Cancelled Cheque.
Aadhaar Card of owners/ directors/ partners.
For Registration Call: 7903775870
What is GST Registration?
GST refers to Goods and Services Tax which subsumes all taxes such as Sales tax, Service tax, Excise duty etc. into GST. GST registration is required primarily if your annual sales are more than Rs. 20 Lakh. Even if your sales are less than Rs. 20 Lakh, we suggest that you voluntarily opt for GST registration because:
- You will not get any tax refunds on purchases (e.g. if you buy goods worth Rs 1 lakh in a year, and tax rate is 28% – you will lose tax refund of Rs. 28,000).
- You cannot sell outside your state
GST registration typically takes between 2-30 working days(depends).
GST Registration Eligibility – Who all should register under this?
• A casual taxable person or a non-resident taxable person
• A business whose turnover is more than Rs 20 lakh per annum (Rs 10 lakhs for Uttarakhand, North Eastern States, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir)
• Supplier’s agent & input service distributor
• All the e-commerce aggregator
• Individuals who supply using e-commerce aggregator
• Individuals who pay tax under the reverse charge mechanism
• Those who have registered under the pre-GST Law (VAT, Service Tax, excise and so on)
• Individuals who supply online information and provide database access or retrieve services from abroad to an individual in India, other than a registered taxable person.
Persons not liable for registration under GST
- The person supplying exempted goods or services which are not liable for tax under GST.
- An agriculturist to the extent of supply of produce out of cultivation of land. The following categories of persons shall be required to be registered compulsorily irrespective of the threshold limit
- Persons making any interstate taxable supply
- Casual taxable persons
- Persons who are required to pay tax under reverse charge
- Every Electronic commerce operators
- Non resident taxable persons
- Input service distributor
- Supplier of online information
- Deductor of tax at source
Advantages of taking registration under GST
- Legally recognized as supplier of goods or services.
- Proper accounting of taxes paid on the input goods or services which can be utilized for payment of GST due on supply of goods or services or both by the business.
- Legally authorized to collect tax from his purchasers and pass on the credit of the taxes paid on the goods or services supplied to purchasers or recipients.
- Getting eligible to avail various other benefits and privileges under the GST laws.
Contact Person :
Mr. Mrinal Raj : 8709359945