- Assist in protecting the Company’s legal interests and maintaining its operations within the scope established by law.
- Analyzing legal issues and issues related to commercial risks, and presenting clear recommendations, and assuring legal compliance
- Undertaking drafting of commercial agreement’s like Master Service Agreements, Alliance Agreements, License Agreements and other agreements relevant to the business of an Information Technology service provider
- Reviewing proposals, assisting in preparing proposals and providing assistance in responding to tenders, RFP’s etc
- Participating in negotiations with customer and vendors and ensuring conformance with internal contracting requirements and risk mitigation requirements
- Undertaking legal advisory functions in relation to general corporate compliance.
- Tracking laws and regulations that are relevant to the Company’s business and policies. Providing legal advice to all levels of executive staff.
BA (LLB) or Masters in Law from a reputed law school with 0-5 years’ experience.
How to apply?