TNNLU invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment as Assistant Professor of Law (ad-hoc) on a purely contractual basis.
- Use innovative teaching methods to ensure that students are engaged and become part of the learning process.
- Mentor and supervise students in their research through useful, constructive feedback, and to help them become better lawyers.
- Assist weaker sections of a class through regular learning sessions; to make them comfortable in learning law.
- Actively conduct research in their area of experience and advance legal knowledge through the production of original written work.
- Improve the academic and research culture of the University, through its various centres, and through actively seeking research opportunities along with faculty colleagues.
- A Postgraduate degree in law. Should have 55% in their LL.M.
- NET/SLET qualification is not mandatory but is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrable ability in high-level academic research and writing. Publication in high-impact peer-reviewed journals is preferred.
- Exposure to and/or interest in the management of learning difficulties.
- Work experience, especially teaching experience, is preferred.
- Professional or field experience in the area of interest will be positively viewed.
- The candidate must demonstrate a high degree of perseverance as well as a drive to improve the academic and research culture at TNNLU.
How to Apply?