• Liaisoning with advocates in handling cases effectively.
• Job would require working on Excel MIS and Claim data analysis.
• Drafting/preparation/vetting/approving Say/Written statements.
• Assisting/Guiding Panel advocates in Cross-examination (preparation of questionnaire).
• Negotiation and Compromise of Cases.
• Adducing evidence before court of law in defense or loss minimization cases wherever necessary.
• Handling Consumer and Ombudsman cases when required.
• Handling appeal cases wherever required.
• Review of Advocate and Investigator at regular intervals.
• Regular researching of recent precedents, laws and educating the same to our panel advocates.
• Should be a Law Graduate holding an L.L.B. Degree from a recognized College/University.
• Should have good communication and interpersonal soft skills.
• Should know the local regional language to read and speak.
• Should possess basic computer skills.
Good communication and interpersonal soft skills
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
3 to 5 Years