- Proficient in Contracts Act, IT Act, Consumer Protection
- Possess sound reporting skills, research skills, legal administration skills, ability to handle external parties independently.
- Draft/review & negotiate legal aggrements, notices/replies and other documents
- Co-ordinate with external counsels and law firms
- Ability to understand various legal implications and identify risks to the Company and highlight the same to the concerned internal teams
- Should be proactive and keen to understand the various business verticals of the company.
- LLB/LLM from reputed Law School.
- Thorough knowledge on Corporate Laws, contract Act, IT Act, IPC, Consumer Protection, CPC and CrPC.
- Possess working knowledge of general corporate matters and litigation.
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiation of contracts (including general corporate contracts and other documents).
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills.
How to Apply?