- Draft and manage a variety of commercial agreements including bespoke agreements for novel/pilot products/projects.
- Conduct legal reviews of Google’s product, marketing and sales initiatives and work in consultation with Google’s government affairs representatives to provide solution-oriented practical advice to facilitate launches and innovation.
- Advise management and cross-functional project teams regarding potential legal risks, ensuring compliance with applicable laws across all aspects of Google’s operations in India.
- Respond to a range of legal requests from Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Tax, Finance and other functional groups.
- Work with external Legal Counsel regarding specific matters on expert advice requests.
Eligibility Criteria/ Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in law or equivalent practical experience.
- Qualified to practice law in India.
- 1 year of experience in the commercial, intellectual property, media and/or technology areas.
Experience working with a law firm or as an in-house legal counsel.
- Demonstrated understanding of internet technologies and the related policy-regulatory environment.
- Ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities and work with a high sense of urgency across a variety of matters.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with effective business judgment.
How to Apply?:
Click Here To apply for this job