- To provide assistance primarily involving legal issues.
- Perform such other work of a legal nature as may be entrusted from time to time.
- Maintain a register of pending court cases in the Ministry.
- Monitor the pending court cases.
- Degree of LL.B or equivalent from a recognised university and/or Institute in India or abroad, recognised by the Bar Council of India.
- At lease 3 years of experience in a Court of Law or expertise in legal matters with experience working in Government department having handled court cases.
Not more than 65 years.
For private persons, consolidates ₹50,000/- per month. For retired Govt. servants, the remuneration would be the last pay drawn minus DA.
How to apply?
Interested candidates may submit their application as per the format given below along with copies of educational qualification and experience certificates in a sealed envelope to
Under Secretary (Ad V), Ministry of Home Affairs, North Block, New Delhi – 110001
on or before November 15, 2018.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India. Ph: 2309 4008.