Applications are invited for 26 posts of Civil Judge in the State Judicial Service.
A person applying under Recruitment by Transfer must possess a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India. No person is eligible for appointment under Recruitment by Transfer, who is facing disciplinary charges or has undergone any punishment or is in subsisting punishment for any irregularity in discharge of his/her duties. Confirmed members or approved probationers in the categories named here are eligible to apply for the vacancies earmarked for Recruitment by Transfer.
- Section Officers, Court Officers, Scrutiny Officers, Accounts Officer, Court Masters, Personal Secretaries to Judges, Personal Secretaries to Registrars, Translators and Deputy Section Officers, Overseer, Assistant Section Officers, Computer Operators, Assistant Librarian, Assistants, Readers, Examiners, Telex Operator, Telephone
Operator, Typists and Copyists of the High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Chief Administrative Officers, Senior Superintendents, Stenographers Grade-I, II
Superintendents, & III, Senior Assistants, Junior Assistants, and Typists of the Judicial
Ministerial Services of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh;
- Assistant Public Prosecutors, Senior Assistant Public Prosecutors, Additional Public Prosecutors Grade-II; of Prosecution Services of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh;
- Section Officers in the Law Department of Secretariates of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh;
- Section Officers in the Legislature Departments of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh; and
- Managers of the Offices of the Advocate General; Government Pleaders and Public Prosecutors of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh.
How to apply ?
The application will be available in the official website of the High Court (Click here) from 4.10.2018 to 3.11.2018.
The Last date for submission of Online Application is 3.11.2018 up to 11.59 p.m.
Hand written/ Typed/Photostat copy/Printed Application Form will not be entertained
either directly or by Post or by Courier or in person.