To do due Diligence of new properties and drafting of agreements for existing properties:
- Ensuring timely DD of all the stores and speedy execution of documentation so that stores opening is not impacted.
Risk Identification and mitigation.
- Anticipate and analyze risk and provide implementable solutions.
- All legal instruments are critically examined and suitable clauses are built to minimize risk exposure.
Compliance & Business Support:
- Ensure legal compliance of the organization in all existing properties of PFRL.
- Support other departments with legal advice whenever required Identify the legal issues involved in the matter and give opinions.
- Establish & maintain cordial business and professional relationship with internal and external customers to ensure minimal outstanding issues in smooth closure of documentation in time bound manner.
- Proactively take up issues with all stake holders and participation in weekly legal meet.
- Closely liaise with the BD/Financial team and ensure financial settlement of closure outlets including timely issuance of notices in all property related matters.
- Reply on an active basis to all the notices received by the company for property related issues.
Administration/Renewals of licenses and agreements :
- Execution of agreements, MOU for new properties as well as Renewal of lease agreements.
- Ensuring timely renewal of all the store agreements and resolving all the legal issues.
- Timely execution and registration of various documents such as LoI, lease agreements, MOU.
- Ensure smooth and seamless takeover of property related documents and effective resolution of all related matters more particularly consent letters with FG.
- Complete all legal sign off process as per SOP in a timely manner.
- Ensure weekly update of the property master file and high light key issues to be raised to the senior management and facilitate informed decisions.
3 – 5 Years
How to Apply?: