SCHOLARSHIP: Scholarships at University of Adelaide for International (ASI) Scholarships, (Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Degree) 2018/2019.
The 2019 University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship (International) rewards undergraduate and postgraduate international students who have demonstrated their passion for learning and loyalty to Australian education by successfully completing an AQF-recognised course or program at an Australian higher education institution prior to commencing their degree at the University of Adelaide.
Value of the scholarship:
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Available for students commencing in 2019 only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree program.
- Either be an alumni (graduate) of an AQF-recognised Australian Higher Education institution or (b) have recently successfully completed an AQF-recognised Higher Education institution prior to commencing your degree at the University of Adelaide;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
- It is not necessary to apply for the 2019 University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship closing date requirements.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalising their acceptance process.
Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.