A Unit of Raghvendra Kumar and Associates LLP (AAO-0844), is 18th ranked Law blog in India. We are a group of lawyers and law students across India providing a unique platform for law students to represent their talents in the field of law. We provide internship opportunities for law students and online courses for students and law professionals.
We’re recognized by StartupIndia, Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India, Government of India [DPIIT35711].
Joining indianlegalsolution.com as Team Member is a platform for students who are passionate about the Legal field and willing to take an active part in extra co-curricular activities. Our Team Members are leaders with a keen interest in starting and building new Linkups with the overall development of their personality. He/she should also be well networked and be able to engage with a variety of audiences.
You will be the face, voice, and evangelist of indianlegalsolution.com at your university. If you are a passionate individual with a determined vision to grow in their life and to work with persons like them, then this could be the right break for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as per the post assigned and instructions are given.
- Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Law Faculty, eminent Legal Luminaries visiting your college, Lawyers, etc. for the purpose of publication on our website. Talk with different Lawyers and common people for new interviews, tie-up’s e.t.c
- To Write Articles related and beneficial to law students.
- Helps to fulfill other content requests and Communications duties as assigned.
- Promoting indianlegalsolution.com in your institution and various Social Media Platforms.
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and our website.
- Introduce new and experienced members to the team.
- Come up with innovative ideas for Indian Legal Solution.
- Come up with new linkups for the team.
- Create a group on FB, Whats App, Twitter, LinkedIn and regularly share the important information updated by the website.
Duration & Time Commitment
- 6 months, the estimated time commitment is approximately 1-2 hours a week, with some variations throughout the term.
What you get?
- Certificate of appreciation from the Team
- Meet college students from other programs
- Build public relations/customer service skills
- 50% Fee waiver on all the workshops/events by us.
- Work closely with the ILS team to gain world-class exposure.
- Internship assistance by us (will try).
- You get an international platform to publish your articles and all legal research with us and after analyzing your performance, and get a chance to work with our core team.
- The satisfaction of knowing they have made a valuable contribution to their College, fellow students, and to themselves.
- *Basic Incentives will be provided according to their work.
- BALLB/BBALLB degree pursuing or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in grammar and AP style.
- Experience in an environment that requires fast and accurate editing.
- Interest in knowing Scope and Nature of Law.
- English Language Fluency and confident.
- A laptop with an active internet connection.
- For Social Media Handling
- For website content posting
- For Marketing
- For content writing
- Course developers
- Campus Ambassadors