|Qualification||M.Sc, M.Com, M.A, LLB|
|Salary||Rs. 1,86,808/-Per Month|
|Experience||20 – 25 years|
|Last Date to Apply||16/08/2019|
1. Secretary, NCSM is the Principal Secretary of NCSM Society in terms of the Societies Registration Act; Secretary of Society & Governing Body, NCSM; has multi-dimensional functions and has to provide guidance in respect of all administrative matters including legal, contracts, personnel, establishment, etc. and has to coordinate all administrative activities and implementation of Govt. of India Rules in NCSM; advises DG, NCSM on various administrative/legal matters and interpretation of Rules; He is the Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO) and First Appellate Authority under RTI Act in NCSM (Hqrs.).
2. Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Science/Commerce/ Arts with at least 55% of marks. Degree in Law will be desirable.
3. Experience: 20 years of administrative experience of which 12 years shall be in Level 11 (67700 – 208700).
4. Pay Matrix Level 13A (131100 – 216600) (Total emolument of 1,86,808.00/- Approx.) at NCSM, Kolkata. Age: 55 yrs.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Applications may be sent on plain paper furnishing the following information: (a) Full Name, (b) Mailing Address, e-mail, phone (c) Date of Birth, (d) Examinations passed from the first University level, dates, disciplines and divisions, (e) Experience with names and addresses of the Present and Past Employers, manners of employment and remunerations, (f) A brief statement on his/her experience in a Senior position in Administration/Establishment, (g) Other relevant information regarding suitability of candidates for the post notified.
2. Applications, superscribing Advertisement No 04/2019, may be sent to the Secretary, National Council of Science Museums, 33, Block-GN, Sector-V, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata-700 091 so as to reach him latest by 16.08.2019.