|Vacancy 1||Law Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Experience||6 – 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||12/08/2019|
Qualification: Law graduate. Qualified legal practitioner (min. 6 yrs).
Salary : Level- 11 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 56100- 177500) Rs. 15600-39100 with GP 5400/- (Pre-revised).
Age: 30 to 45 YearsApplication Fee: Rs.200 to Rs.1,000.
1. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. All the rights are reserved by The Director, AllMS Patna to vary the vacancies.
2. As per Government of India Policy reservation is provided.
3. Age and all other qualification will be counted as on the last date of submission of application.
4. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
5. As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated- 10.06.2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/diplomas/certificates including technical education degrees/diplomas awarded through Open and Distance Learning Mode of education by the Universities established by an Act Of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
General Conditions :
1. The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Patna.
2. Application Fees : For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates/EWS :- Rs. 200. If the candidate appears in the Written Examination fee of Rs. 200/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable. For All other categories (GEN/OBC) Rs. 1,000. The candidate will be required to pay prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Patna. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate. Application Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances except the case mentioned in point I above. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
3. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits Of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation under EX-Serviceman category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation as per rules.
4. The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose Of age relaxation, as per rules.
1. Written Test
How to Apply
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Patna official website i.e. AIIMS, Patna. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. i
2. The On-line application will be closed on the 45th day from the date of publication in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar i.e. on 12th August 2019 at 5.00 P.M.