CLRI announced job for Law graduates and CA.
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
1. Any Legal Practitioner Or CA with minimum 1-year experience on GST related issues.
1. Establish a process for total GST compliance and preparation of SOP for various departments 2. Regular advice on GST including replies to notices queries raised by the authorities 3. Monthly filing of GST returns, verification of input credits, RCM and periodic reconciliations for a period of 1 year starting from issuing the work order and extendable for another 1 year 4. Annual audit and filing of annual return and audit report 5. Assisting in raising of invoices 6. Assisting in classifying CGST, SGST, IGST while receiving the amount from clients and its proper accounting 7. Maintain the various records of GST 8. Coordinating Audit Party of GST 9. Help suppliers in the issue of TDS certificates. 10. Monthly filing of GST TDS returns, necessary TDS payments to GST council age: 50 years
Terms and Conditions
- Number of positions required is indicative in nature.
- No need to send applications in advance for this.
- Original certificates must be produced for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- For interview 11 A.M. is last time for entry.
- No travelling allowance will be paid for attending Walk-in Interview.
Venue: Central Leather Research Institute, Near, Sardar Patel Road Adyar, Indian Institute Of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020
Based on written exam or interview.