The program is open for the students applying for an LLM qualification. And it is offering two awards worth £5000 each.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2019
- Eligible Countries: Countries all around the globe.
- Acceptable Course: L.L.M. (PG)
- Admissible Criteria: The students must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and have applied for L.L.M. at the University of Bristol in September 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have received an offer letter to enroll at the university in an L.L.M. course. Bristol Students can submit an application by using the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Documents required: Two academic references,
University degree certificate(s)
Personal statements around 1000 words,
University degree transcripts to date,
English language certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, check the entry requirement (country-specific).
- Language Requirement: You need to achieve required levels of English to qualify for a place on your chosen course/program. If the first language is not English, meet the English language requirements. The English language proficiency test should have been obtained within two years of the date of commencement of your program/course.
One year, full-time LLM scholarships (worth £5000 each) is being provided by the University that can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.