Telangana State Innovation Cell (TSIC) is hosting Government of Telangana Fellowship program, a 1-year long (extendable after 1 year) program for young graduates/ professionals to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the State. It’s a great opportunity to work alongside the Telangana Government.
The fellows will develop stakeholder and project management skills and gain first-hand experience working on large-scale issues with the Government, during the course of the fellowship. Learning about the existing projects of the State Innovation Cell and identifying opportunities /conceptualizing new projects to be undertaken to accomplish the objectives of the State Innovation Cell will be spent in the first month of the program. Detailing out and executing the projects will be done in the next 11 months.
- Paid fellowship.
- The role is a full-time position. (based out of Hyderabad or any other town in Telangana)
- UnderGraduate degree in Arts/Commerce/Basic Sciences/Law/ Engineering.
- Work experience in any sector: 1-3 years.
- Courteous managerial skills and experience leading projects/teams at least at the organization /college level.
- Passion to serve society.
- Collaborative mindset and a knack to constantly learn.
- Must be able to work and take decisions independently to complete the projects.
- Last but not least, a doer.
- 11:59 pm, 24th February 2019 is the last date to apply.
- 4th March 2019 is Date of announcement of shortlisted candidates:.
- 1st April 2019 is Date of Joining.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.