Description: Dr. Goolam E. Vahanvati Scholarship Fund is providing scholarships to students pursuing law degree courses across the nation to study at premier law institutions. This scholarship program will provide students a chance to be mentored by elite judiciary communities of India.
Eligibility: Indian students pursuing LLB/LLM courses in any year of their course curriculum, at premier law institutions of India may apply for this scholarship. Students who have cleared CLAT, LSAT-India, AILET, or any other law entrance exam in 2019 may also apply. Applicants’ family income should not be more than ₹10.00 Lakhs per annum. Every applicant should have scored at least 60% in class 10 and 12 exams.
Prizes & Rewards: Selected scholars will be awarded a scholarship sum of ₹50,000 to ₹2.00 Lakhs per year to pay for academic expenses. Scholars would also receive training and mentorship.
Last Date to Apply: May 31, 2019
Application Mode: Apply online
How to apply?
- All documents should be self-attested before submission.
- Copies of the Mark sheets (each qualifying examination from Secondary School Certificate examination to latest qualification).
- Copy of the letter of admission to the Law College, Institution or University at which the applicant is enrolled or intends to undertake studies.
- Income proof (income certificate, BPL card, salary statement, IT returns) of applicant’s parents.
- Copy of CLAT results.
- Passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card.