THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 50 vacancies in Delhi judicial Service by holding Delhi Judicial Service Examination in two successive stages:
- Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the main examination; and
- Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva voce.
The Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) referred to
above, will be held on Sunday, the 10th February, 2019.
The scale of pay of members of the Service is Rs. Rs. 56100-177500 in the 10th
level of matrix of 7th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level.
A candidate shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he/she is
(a) a citizen of India
(b) a person practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be
admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961; and
(c) not more than 32 years of age as on the 1st day of January following the date of commencement of the examination, i.e. 1st January, 2019. Age relaxation applies to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PwD candidates.
How to apply
The candidates shall submit their application online only in the prescribed format
through the official website of High Court of Delhi by clicking here. The application link will be available from Nov 22, 2018.
The fees (non-refundable) in the sum of Rs.1000/- for General Category candidates and RS.200/- for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities candidates should be paid through Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Commencement of online filling up of Application Forms: 22.11.2018 (10:00 AM)
- Last date for creating New Log In for online registration: 22.12.2018 (11:00 PM)
- Last date for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through Debit card/Internet Banking: 22.12.2018 (11:00 PM)