- Holder of a degree of law granted by a recognised university
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practicing for a period of not less than 7 years as on such date.
- Must have attained 35 years but should not have completed 48 years in the case of SC/ST and 45 years in the case of others.
- Holder of a degree of law granted by a recognised university.
- Must not have completed 43 years in the case of SC/ST and 38 years in the case of others.
Selection will be via a competitive exam consisting of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), Main Written Examination and Viva Voce/Interview.
The syllabuses of the preliminary and main examinations are given in the notifications below.
The sample papers are given here.
How to apply?
Apply online at this page.
- SC/ST: Rs. 250
- All others: Rs. 500
- PWD: Nil
Last date for submission of online form: March 8, 2019
Last date for payment of fee: March 13, 2019.
For any technical assistance for submission of online applications, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning post name in the subject line and related registration code, applicant name, father’s name alongside the grievance in the body of the email.