We are Legal website currently working for building an international platform where law students can share their legal articles, research work and can get international audience. We are currently dealing in publication of articles, recent judgments, interviews, Vacancies, events and opportunities. We publish only right and researched stuffs here. More than all these, we are going to start ‘Phone Call ’ Legal assistance by top and experienced Lawyers and Providing Lawyers throughout India at discounted Price. We are in List of India’s top 40 Law Blogs* .
All these features can be accessed through our android App also.
Joining indianlegalsolution.com as Team Member is a platform for students who are passionate about Legal field and willing to take active part in extra co-curricular activities. Our Team Members are leaders with keen interest in starting and building a new Linkups with overall development of their personality. He/she should also be well networked and be able to engage with a variety of audience.
You will be the face, voice, and evangelist of indianlegalsolution.com at your university. If you are a passionate individual with determined vision to grow in their life and to work with persons like them, then this could be the right break for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as per the post assigned and instructions given.
- Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Law Faculty, eminent Legal Luminaries visiting your college, Lawyers etc. for the purpose of publication on our website. Talk with different Lawyers and common people for new interviews, tie-up’s e.t.c
- To Write Articles related and beneficial to law students.
- Helps to fulfill other content requests and Communications duties as assigned.
- Promoting indianlegalsolution.com in your institution and various Social Media Platforms.
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and our website.
- Introduce new and experienced members to the team.
- Come up with innovative ideas for Indian Legal Solution.
- Come up with new linkups for the team.
- Create a group on FB, Whats App, Twitter, LinkedIn and regularly share the important information updated by website.
Duration & Time Commitment
- 12 months, the estimated time commitment is approximately 1-2 hours a week, with some variations throughout the term.
What you get?
- Certificate of appreciation from the Team http://indianlegalsolution.com
- Meet college students from other programs
- Build public relations/customer service skills
- 50% Fee waiver on all the workshops/events by us.
- Work closely with the ILS team to gain world-class exposure.
- Internship assistance by us (will try).
- You get a international platform to publish your articles and all legal research with us and after analyzing your performance, and get a chance to work with our core team.
- Satisfaction of knowing they have made a valuable contribution to their College, fellow students, and to themselves
- BALLB/BBALLB degree pursuing or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in grammar and AP style.
- Experience in an environment that requires fast and accurate editing.
- Interest in knowing Scope and Nature of Law.
- English Language Fluency and confident.
- A laptop with active internet connection.
Who can apply?
Students having strong leadership and immense love for competitive atmosphere, are most welcome to be a part of our extended family on their university.
Interested students can send their C.V and a small introduction about themselves containing their field of interest in Law to our mail id specifying the subject ‘For Joining as Team Member.’